Where do you hide the gifts?

We hide them in the closet, under the bed, or in a storage tote in the attic space upstairs.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Holidays

• I have a blanket in my closet that is piled on the floor yr round. I move it every few months so it looks different. I just stick the presents under that, and the kids never realize (yet!) b/c I move it anyway. It's the only place I can hide it, b/c they will get up in the middle of the night, sneak in my room, and use a flashlight to look under the bed! They're only 7 & 5, but I swear, they're better than most thieves! lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My mother used to have them in her room in garbage bags and she told us they were for my aunts and uncle's. I always thought that was funny. I have a 5 month old, so in plain sight.. hee hee

Anonymous

• Attic!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We usually hide them in the closet, but I hate my closet - way too small. We have an attic, but it's just for the air conditioner unit thingy, but I had my hubby hide one of our sons presents up there. The rest are in a giant antique trunk in my bedroom.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• the shed + garage.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• my mom hid mine either in the trunk of her car kinda hidden or she put mine in my brothers room and his in mine(when we were like 12 and 13)--it worked because we wouldnt go into each others room if it meant it would save our lives and we hated each other so we never talked....lol
    i dont have to hide them from my 1 year old yet...but sadly i have to hide all presents from the hubby because he wants to play with them immediately and give them to ds immediately.....so i have them hiding in the back of my closet and in ds's closet.....lol! dh came in and made me open my present yesterday from him.....excited, but boooo!!!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My closet!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 8:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I am hiding the girls presents in a storage room in the basement, they are afraid to go in there because of spiders and we are hiding my son's main present (go cart) in my neighbor's shed.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• In the attic, tops of closets, garage closets, the shed in the back yard. Anywhere that I KNOW the kids can't get to or won't look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Our bedroom closet. The kids do not go in there because thye know if they do they do not get the presents!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008