Do you think I could be pregnant? Breastfeeding and on the mini pill!!

I have a 22 month old that I am currently weaning, but she breastfeeds about 3 times a day for sleeping. I have been on the mini pill for about 1 1/2 years or so and we have been talking about having another baby, but Im still undecided. We do have sex about 4 times per week, but im on the pill and not intending on getting pregnant at this moment. Well in the last 5 days I have been so tired, falling asleep during my daughters naps, wanting salty foods and just feel grouchy and crying alot. I still have been spotting which is normal for me the last 8 months or so. I keep telling myself its all in my head just because we have been talking about it and I think about it so much, do you think I really could be???????

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Breastfeeding offers no protection. Some studies say it does but other studies say it increases your chances. So just consider it to be a wash.

The mini-pill has a higher failure rate than regular pills.

So yes, you could be.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Have you had regular periods since having your daughter? I didn't have any periods for 18 months after having my son and when I got my first period after having him I thought I was pregnant because I couldn't stay awake and would cry at the drop of a pin.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008