SO EMBARRASSING!

OMG! OK so I am on the phone, and my father in law is over watching a movie with my son. (He's been sick and a visit from Grandpa is just what he needed) Anyway, I am in my room and I hear my father in law laughing his ass of and saying you should bring that back to momma... I go into the living room and what does my son have shoved in grandpas face! My brand new panties... Thong might I add! I can't even begin to say how embarrassed I was. SO what is the most embarrassing thing your child has ever done to you?

Amber1109

Asked by Amber1109 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL, it could have been lube or a vibrator!! lol.
    I get to look forward to these moments, I'm due in may.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• LOL At least they were brand new!!! There are worse alternatives!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh lord, my SO and I got caught in the act by our daughter a little while ago on the couch and stuffed a vibrator between the cushions so 3 year old DD wouldn't see it. Well...I forgot it there and the next morning she was digging for the remote and screams "I found it!!" Thinking it was the remote, I kept making breakfast or whatever and my SO says "you do realize shes in there waving around a vibrator right". So embarrassing!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My daughter got a hold of my sanitary pads. She stuck all of them on the front door window!
    Anonymous

• My little one once came out of the bathroom with the box of tampons and started playing with them, we were having coffee with some friends at the time!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 9:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My daughter has gotten into my tampons and once she grabbed both of my vibrators and ran out to show my hubbs friends!!!! that was horrible!!!!!!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My DD4 told my in laws that she can't fold mommy's underwear because they are too tiny! At Thanksgiving might I add! But I called my dad a b*****d at a family picnic once when I was about 6 because I saw it on TV, I guess mine could have been worse!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My daughter is too young to have embarrassed me yet, but I have seen a mother turn bright red before! I was working at a bank and a woman came in with two young boys. The youngest one needed to go to the bathroom, so she took him in there (it was about 10 feet away) and then came rushing back to finish filling out paperwork. After a few minutes her son came out of the bathroom with his pants and undies around his ankles and screamed "Mom! I need help wiping!"

LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008