Have anyone been to seaworld in san antonio texas?

I'm interested in taking my son which he is 3yrs old and I wonder would that be a good vacation for the summer. I'm also wondering how can I get discounts I tried the offical site of seaworld but it gets me no where.......

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Travel

• I've been. its really crowded because of the air force graduates and their families but it is awesome! as for discounts I am not sure.. seaworld is part of 6 flags so if you find some deal for six flags it also works there
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i haven't been to san antonio only san diego but i would have to say the price is worth it anyways.... my husband and i are planning on taking our son there this summer for the first time... we are excited.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 11:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I went a few years ago with my little ones, and absolutely hated it. My hotel was 5 miles from Sea World, but traffic to get in caused the drive to take over 3 hours, the park was so crowded that we couldn't actually *do* anything we had hoped to. I know a lot of people enjoy it, so if you are set on going I would plan for an "off-peak" time.
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 11:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• try to go on a day that is not too busy it will be fun though
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I live in SA and haven't been to that one yet, but I will be going in the next couple weeks because Sesame Street is there and my 2yo would go nutty if he got to see ELMO!! My parents have season tickets and they go all the time and really enjoy it.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 11:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• We are wanting to go there but think summer would be too hot and crowded. We were thinking of going either during Spring break or later in the fall.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011