I was in denial now im freaking out

ok so my dd is 1 1/2 and i had alot of complications with pre-eclampsia with her she was born early @ 29wk etc..shes normal and i have been fine since delivery...well alot of ppl have been asking when was #2? IT got me to thinking and i didnt take my pills this month and was fertile last week...well it took 5yrs the first time so i figured i had time...now im freaking out thinking about what all could go wrong and what if something happened and i didnt make it and my little girl didnt have a momma...im so worried...i got caught up in the excitement of ttc again and wanting a baby and now i just dont know..im to the point of being sick...a few months ago the dr was encouraging me to try again but i declined and told her i wanted to wait til the spring..would she really encourage me if she thought it was a bad idea? My ob was a nut and i had to be transferred somewhere else where at that time they told me everything could of been controlled and i would of made it til my due date...so im soooo torn i know its to late now and i cant test til next week but how would you guys feel...they say every pregnancy is diff

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• pre-eclampsia is a common thing and does NOT occur with every pregnancy and MOST folks and babies come out of it just fine. In fact, it CAN be control well with diet and meds. Don't freak out so much. IF you start to show signs again, eat more protein, drink lots of water and look into the "Brewer's Diet".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Like Bradenismyson said it doesn't happen every time you get pregnant, I promise. Try to relax, I know I hate when people say that but really take a deep breath and IF you are pregnant then you go from there. Because you do have a history they will probly watch you like a hawk for swelling, protein levels,etc so they can catch it early and treat it at the first sign of a problem.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 2:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would agree with the previous posters. Each pregnancy is different. Go for it mama :)
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 5:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011