WHAT WERE THE SYMPTOMS YOU HAD THAT MADE YOU THINK YOU WAS PREGNANT,EVEN WITHOUT MISSING A PERIOD YET?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• symptoms don't usually start until well after the missed period. My earliest symptom was a food aversion. I just couldn't eat meat no matter how hard I tried.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I'm almost 6 weeks preggo right now, but 5 days after concieving my boobs started hurting really bad...15 days after conceiving my ligaments started pulling and I was crampy. The naseous feeling started at about day 20 and they havn't let up since. My cycle is 40 days long so I tested when I was technically 4 weeks pregnant and finally got a positive.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• im 18 weeks and well my boobs did hurt but i ignored that cuz they usually did that around the time my period would start,but i think the one that really set it off was that i was getting heart burn from drinkin water and after i smoked so yea lol
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i know when i first found out i was pregnant i had a period that first month i was 8 weeks when i found out and i just thought i was sick...like had a stomach flu i took two test and they came back wishy washy they had two lines but one was really faint...but i knew i was pregnant when my stomach started feeling like it was in knots and i really started my morning sickness....
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 9:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• with my first pregnancy, my stomach hurt so bad. I finally went to the ER and found out I was actually less than one week....birth control was fighting the baby. With this pregnancy, my breasts got very sore and bigger, I was sick as a dog and tired, then finally missed my period.
    mommabean06

Answer by mommabean06 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• 1 week to 2 weeks before I got a positive pregnancy test. I would wake up with a stuffy nose. That's how I knew. It's happened since my first pregnancy and I'm now in my third and it's been like that ever since. So I kinda knew I was just waiting to miss my period to actually take a test and sure enough it came back positive and I crave chocolate too liek a week before.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Before i missed my period I had HORRIBLE mood swings. My hubby & I went out & i was so excited to be going but it seemed like i was just so bitchy(excuse my lang.). I couldnt stand myself i was so moody. The next day I took a HPT because that just wasnt like me & what do you know, I was pregnant. The test showed up + a day before my expected period.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I had to be around 3 or 4 weeks pregnant and I came home around 4:00 and I did not wake up until that next morning around 9:00.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 11:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• First baby I thought I had the flu! Second baby the smell of raw meat made me sick!
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 11:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I had a strange symptom-- I have a small mole on my face. With all three of my pregnancies, in the first trimester, that thing swelled, got red, and very tender. The doctor said it was because of the hormonal changes (kind of like acne in a pubescent teen). We had been TTTC our last daughter, and before I had positive test result, that happened. We got so excited because we just knew that had to mean I was! And guess what, I was!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008