Do you give in to Pity Sex?

I work long hours, come home to take care of 2 kids, homework, supper and everything else that goes with it, i'm sooooo tired at the end of the night that the last thing on my mind is sex. Hubby gets pissed if he's not getting it on a regular basis. I've given in in the past, but no more. He will then sit around sulking, which pisses me off even more. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• i'd go use my vibrator and get off my self and rub it in his face. hahhaah LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• okay.. NOT LITERALLY I JUST RE READ THAT... i would just tease him and make him more pissed is what i meant LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yea, I did that all the time. And my thinking was ugh just gotta get off my ass an have sex he's a good hubby he deserves it lol and ended up always enjoying it even though I was dead tired a lot. Afterwards you ask him to recipricate the love (help around the house and so fourth) Sex has to be made a priority in a relationship because if we keep up the "sooo exhausted" excuse well, more and more time will pass with no love making. I think it was on Oprah or something but this doctor said if you have to schedule the sex, then DO IT. Make it as important as your meetings errands etc, after all its your marriage. GL to you.
    Anonymous

• what is it with everyone refering to oprah today LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Just tell him if he wants help in the bedroom he's gotta give you help in the rest of the house!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oprah is tha man! No, seriously I only catch her like once in a great while, but that really stuck out to me cause a lot of working women don't even try to squeeze sex in their schedules..
    Anonymous

• I agree sometimes sex can be such a chore, Im my husband doesn't shut up and stop whining I give in and I make sure its not fun for him.

Anonymous

• I think about 95% of the time we have sex, it's pity sex lol.
    Anonymous

• Do pity blowjobs count?

Because I do those all the time, LOL!
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i don't do pity sex. he bugs me and he'll end up waiting a week or more before i do anything with him.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008