Has anyone ever work at home?

I'm into medical/billing and coding and I cant seem to find a job in society so I was looking online at the different jobs at home for that field and I dont know if its worth it b/c they all ask for like $ 50-on up to get started has anyone tried any of these work at home bases online?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home, and I love it! It's not a job like medical billing, it's my own home based business that I run online. Know that you should never have to pay to start a "Job", most business however do require some type of start up cost. I also suggest that you look into the BBB once you have found something you're interested in starting. Hope this helps a bit.

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you're interested, you can read through my blog when you have time:  Mavi's Home Work.  Also, remember eBay.  It's an excellent and easy way to make money from home!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm a La Bella Baskets Consultant and I love it! Ask me for more info if your interested:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am with workathomeunited.com/kdscreat and they are part of Melaleuca. Melaleuca is a wellness company in which we switch shopping habbits and help others at the same time. I can give you more information if you go to my site and request more information. Would love to help you get started!
    Karen
    kdscreat

Answer by kdscreat at 9:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing, and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011