I know I'm suppose to drink lots of water but...

I'm not a huge water fan. Is putting crystal light in it sometimes bad??

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 11:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, artificial sweeteners are bad especially during pregnancy. Try watering down 100% juice or adding fruit to the water.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• try flavored water. crystal light isn't bad as long as you don't have it all the time.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no it's not it's fine... as long as your are staying hydrated that is really all that matters... not everyone is a water fan i know i'm not but will drink it anyways... but i'm diabetic so i really don't have a lot of drinking options either.. so right now with me being pregnant too i'm loving it.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Make a pitcher of water and add in fruit slices. It well infuse taste into the water without chemicals and artificial sweeteners.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sometimes is OK. But remember, it's all chemicals. Really not good for you. Try a natural juice instead.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ok ... I wont drink it but besides juice anyhting else you can do to water to make it not so boring lol I like the add fruit idea
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use crystal light or propel. I cant stand plain water. I don't put the whole packet in there though, just enough to give it a little flavor. I figure drinking water like this is better than no water at all.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011