Do any of you think the tribulation has started yet?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not sure, but our church believes that the rapture will be before the tribulation. I'm not sure how or when it will happen but i don't believe it is as bad as the tribulation is supposed to be! We still have a lot of good even though the end times is near. I think the tribulation will be anything but peaceful!
    Andrea337

Answer by Andrea337 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• it's real close
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• no. Not at all. Sure, it can be close, but God's close, compared to ours could be thousands of years. And I don't believe the mayan calandar crap either.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I believe that we wont know because we are not God. He is the only one that knows when this is supposed to take place. I just say live your life the best way possible and wait.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I BELEIVE IN A PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE.

AND I REALLY HOPE I AM RIGHT. CAUSE I SURE DONT WANNA LIVE DURING THE TRIBULATIONS,
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Well if you believe in that sort of thing and assuming you think the rapture (some think it comes before, during, or at the end) comes first the signs of rapture aren't really here yet. All though I do see a universal currency coming (like Europe has the euro) everything else seems far off. You never know though. References to end times in the bible are so vague what is said in there could mean anything. There is also too much of a mess going on in the middle east which is predicted to be at peace when the rapture comes.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• No. I like friends4me believe the ones who know the Lord as Savior will be raptured out before the tribulation begins. Now, I think we could see some pointing to..things lining up for the tribulation. The antichrist could even be on the scene...we just wouldn't know he was the antichrist.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No but it is very close and I also believe in pre-trib rapture. These are definitely the end times.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• babyfat5: there are 11biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled during this and the last century. If you're interested go to a journal post that has them listed with what they were and when they were fulfilled. We are very close to Christ's return.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1311870/11_Biblical_Prophecies_20th_Century_before_Christ_s_Return_Rapture_of_Christians
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I believe that things are going to get worse and a lot of Christians will be caught by surprise when the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" hits without a secret rapture. I believe we as believers should be preparing our faith to go through.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008