Has anybody had their period and was pregnant?

I started spotting on Sunday, brownish discharge for a day, light red for a few hours, back to brown now nothing. It hasn't even been two days for my period. Just wanted to know if anybody had this happen to them. Please tell me your experiences! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know it's technical, but you can't actually have a period while you're pregnant. Anyways, if it was Bright red, and you had cramping, ect, I would have gone to the hospital. But if it's brown, spotting, that is normal for some during pregnancy. Did you have sex before it started? Because that can also contribute.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I had what I considered a "period" for the first two months of my pregnancy, unknowing that I was pregnant. It was just as you described, about two days of light, brownish spotting. Take a test.
    Anonymous

• It's not an actual "period" but you can have regular bleeding throughout your pregnancy. It's just not a period cause you're not ovulating.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• sounds like implantation its okay im doing the same and my doc said thats what it was i wouldnt worry
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• When I was six weeks pregnant I spotted for about 3 days. I got scared, because I have miscarried 3 times in the past. To my amazement everything was fine, and I am not expecting a little boy in February.
    1sttimemom512

Answer by 1sttimemom512 at 7:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008