Bruce ALMIGHTY...

What if it was_______ Almighty! Fill in the blank with your name..

What would you do.. Given the one week Bruce was given in the movies..?

Remember you can't change someone else's free will.. That is the only exception!

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 11:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Even The Almighty God was bound by rules & laws that even He could not overstep or break.  The Almighty God was willing to leave the beauties, peace, joys He had in heaven & even forgo the Father's Love on the cross for me.  He was willing to allow His creation/creatures to spit in His Holy Face, beat Him Unmercifully, & then nail Him to a Roman cross for me.  Would I ever want this depth of responsibilities...........Never!!!   That's why He's my Lord & I Love Him So!!!!!!!!!!!

turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 4:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What would you do.. Given the one week Bruce was given in the movies..? Remember you can't change someone else's free will..   Without the power to change another person's free will to do harm and cause mayhem, I wouldn't be almighty, would I?  I'd just be a human, not a god.  If I can't make every terrorist and child pornographer on the planet disappear with a blink of my eye, what's the point of all that power?  If I can't wipe out horrific diseases in innocent babies and children then I would be useless as a goddess.  To effect any kind of change I will HAVE to affect someone else's will.  So that makes my power useless.  And, since I can only use the power for myself (just as Bruce did) I would make myself young and healthy again--and make my autistic grandsons well.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Aww, why can't we take away people's free will? If I were all powerful, I would make the earth a paradise!! No killing, no hunger, no disease, no hate, etc.. Everyone would get along. It would be great.

MamaC86

Answer by MamaC86 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Not sure but it was a funny movie...I especially liked Evan Almighty :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• The evil side of me would do the monkey up someones butt and laugh but I realize that wouldnt be nice.

Honestly, I believe Im part of the Divine and they are a part of me. I dont need a week or anything else to play it. If I want to honor them and "be" like them then Im going to just be myself. Im going to be kind and loving and do what I can to help when I can.

I dont believe the Divine interferes in anything...this is OUR world and OUR life we must deal with what comes along they wont so neither would I(if I followed the OP idea).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Witchqueen: If you had the power to change free will we would be your SLAVE wouldnt we?

Damn straight, Shan! Damn straight. Of course I would still have to put a zipper on your mouth because, even as a slave, you just wouldn't know when to shut up.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Haven't seen it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Do nothing. I don't want that responsibility.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I like the part where Bruce brought the moon down for Jennifer Aniston. I would automatically be able to play every instrument known and I want the most amazing voice to. I want the brain capability to speak every language. The mom in me wants to snap my fingers so I would have dinner made and the entire house cleaned. The rest peace, love, perfection will happen, just not by me. :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Give it back!

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011