Anyone else's chidl do this??????!!!

My child is such a picky eater. In fact she needs to gain some weight. She won't eat her food unless she throws it on the ground and then eat it. Or she won't eat what I give her but will somehow find something dirty off the ground or corner and put it in her mouth. Ugh!!! Anyone else having this problem??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes.. But she has PICA. Most all of her food goes on the ground before she eats it, and if she gets to a cup with out a lid she dumps it and sucks it off the ground. I give her small portions and stand/ sit by her at meals and snack to pick up wht gets on the floor and to discourage throwing it down there
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 9:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My son does that. He doesn't seem to likt food unless its fallen on the floor first. EWW. I try to tell him No yucky.. But it doesnt work.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• when my son was little, I would give him a piece of food at a time because he was always throwing stuff. It worked. Now he is 2 and doing better....most days :)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 1:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2008