I'm looking into working from home when Maternity leave ends

Any advice? Not going to start my own bussiness or anything, like AQA or something? Send people answers to their questions if you know what I mean lol.

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 12:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work with a company that helps moms stay home and still contribute financially to their family. We have a proven track record, are debt fee and have strong management. I love what I do - I know that I am making a difference and I am so grateful to be able to be home with my children and have time to enjoy my family. Please contact me for more information.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Congratulations on your little one. I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I know you mentioned you didn't want to start a business, I didn't either, when I was looking to work from home. I'm so glad I started my own home based business, it's the best way to go in my opinion. I get to choose my own hours and so many other benefits. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• good luck that would be nice
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I telecommuted for a few weeks starting when my DD was about 8 weeks old. It wasn't the easiest thing juggling a newborn and my work duties. I actually found it easier to return to work fulltime and leave my job at work at the end of the day.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you're interested, you can read through my blog when you have time:  Mavi's Home Work.  Also, remember eBay.  It's an excellent and easy way to make money from home!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Congrats!:-)Do you have a passion for gift baskets and flowers? I'm a La Bella Baskets gift Consultant and I love it! Ask me for more info if your interested:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011