Look at my profile pic...i am 25 weeks am i supposed to be that small?

Weight gain

Mommy2be1963

Asked by Mommy2be1963 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You look like the right size to me :) Every woman carries differently so don't worry too much.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You look the right size to me too. Remember the baby gains most of it's weight in the last 6-8 weeks. I was barely showing at all at 6 months pregnant with my first....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Actually, you looked like I did at 7 months. Try not to worry. It is better to not gain a lot of weight. You are NOT eating for two and you will be n much better shape after you deliver if you gain less than 30 pounds . Your baby gets all he needs during the pregnancy and if you overeat, it doesn't help anyone.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• There is no need to worry. Every woman carries her pregnancies different.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Everyone is different. You look bigger than i did when i was term. My supervisor said i finally looked pregnant when i was past my due date. Don't worry about it. You may "pop" out when you are around 6-7 months.
    hrolfe

Answer by hrolfe at 12:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• thanx for the info i feel huge tho even tho i havent hit my 7 month mark
    Mommy2be1963

Comment by Mommy2be1963 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You look like your a perfect size to me! I didnt show w/ my 1st child until i was about in the 6-7 months... You look just fine mama :)
    PregoMamaHolly

Answer by PregoMamaHolly at 9:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011