If you found out you were pregnant right now...

What would you do? Would you cry? Who would you tell? Would you tell anyone? Who's would it be? Would you be happy?

This is just for fun, no bashing!

I'd be a little shocked (though not incredibly). It would be my friend's baby (heh) and I'm honestly not sure I'd tell him right away. I'd probably call my best friend, because she's been there for me for a very long time now and she'd be supportive while still being honestly.
I probably would be quite happy, even given the circumstances.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We aren't trying, but it would be a wonderful surprise. :)
    TinaMarieWelch

Answer by TinaMarieWelch at 12:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• NikkiVan1....If I had any vote downs left....I would use them on YOU.
    Anonymous

• I would write to the guiness book of world records as the first person to ever get pregnant while already 7 months pregnant lol {wink}
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• @NikkiVan1: Geeezus..Hostile much? This said is was FOR FUN!!!!! Not for you to bitch and moan and judge and declare yourself perfect and babies all flawed and such. I mean damn...go get some effin' happy pills. Sheese.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Id think it was a miracle since I had my tubes tied. I would tell everyone and celebrate.

Answer by gemgem at 12:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'd be completely and totally shocked because my husband had a vasc. done (verified that it worked too) 11 years ago. Our youngest son is 13 years old and I do NOT want to start again!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• OMG>>>at 44 I don't know if I would laugh or cry!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would cry and no I would not be happy about it.. I had my tubes tied 9 years ago because I did not want any more children.. I am getting to old to go back through all that again..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would cry for joy and then start praying and not stop for nine months! lol I lost a 17 weeks gestation baby boy in February. I would love so much to be pregnant again. I would pray really hard for a successful healthy pregnancy and healthy full term baby.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 12:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Don't worry about the bashers, like you said, it's only for fun so they need to relax & enjoy the fun:) I thought it was a fun question to answer:)
    Ellie15

Answer by Ellie15 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011