EASTER?

What does your family do for Easter? I go to family's house and eat. I buy baskets for the kids but that's it.

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• We are spending the day at home. It's a day full or Easter baskets, candy, and dinner.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• We go to Maw-Maw's and Papa's and the boys and their cousins are dressed in their easter outfits for pictures then they have the easter egg hunt, easter baskets, and all the grandbabies and cousins get to paint eggs and all kinds of fun stuff. Then we eat a delicious ham dinner followed by dessert. it's a great tradition
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• got a basket filled with toys, candy & chips for my son.. going for brunch at my aunts house, & possibly dinner at my fathers.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Easter baskets, Church (one of the few times we go), dinner, enjoying one another's company. :)
    TinaMarieWelch

Answer by TinaMarieWelch at 12:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• easter baskets for the girls and just a family dinner and that is about all.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011