Who has went on a cruise?

I haven't yet but would love to. Just interested to hear about where you have went!

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 12:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Travel

• 12 or so...I've lost count at this point..
    Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Venezuela, Aruba, Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, many places in Mexico, Belize, Honduras....we love to cruise!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I went on a cruise with my parents when I was about 12...we went to Matzablan....I'm pretty sure I didnt spell that right lol....but anyways it was AWESOME...SO much freaking fun, endless food and loads to do....me and DH are supossed to be going on a cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon (which by the time we take it we will have been married nearly 3 years lol) I'm REALLY looking forward to that
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I went to the Caribean. We stopped in Mexico, Belize and the Cayman Islands. It was seriously the best vacation I have ever been on. There are shore excursions to go on every day you are at port, there are all kinds of activities onboard the ship, the night life is great- broadway style shows, top notch comedians, etc. The food is the best you will ever eat and it is non-stop 24/7! I cannot say enough about good things about cruises! If it helps, I sailed with Carnival. They are the least expensive cruise line and often considered to not have the level of ammenites that other cruiselines offer. That being said- if that is true, I probably wouldn't come home if I sailed with any of the others. I so wished that I didn't have to go home to my life- I wanted my life to be on that ship. Hope you have as good a time as I did when you take your first cruise!!
    HyperMom38

Answer by HyperMom38 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ahhh I wish! I've had a few friends go and they always come back wishing they were still there! I would love to go!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have gone on one, to the Eastern Caribbean.
    Anonymous

• I have been on about 15!! Alaska, mexico,bahamas, south america!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am going to Cozumel June 30th...I'll have to let you know. LOL it'll be my first and it's for my honeymoon.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've been on two: a singles cruise on Carnival to Cozumel in 1994, and a honeymoon on NCL in 1995 to basically nowhere! Due to Hurricane Roxanne, we spent the entire week roaming around the ocean trying to get out of its path. Ended up going to Ocho Rios, which wasn't even on the original itinerary, and stayed on the ship otherwise. DON'T cruise during hurricane season!

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I went on a 7 day to Bermuda - the pink beaches are lovely! What I liked best about it as opposed to other cruises is we actually docked at the island for 3 days, plenty of time to really see the island rather than spending each day at a different island. My husband and I are going to go on one for our 5th anniversary if we can get someone to watch the kids!

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• We have been on several. My favorite was an 11 day Southern Carribean. We went to 8 different islands. It was wonderful. The kids have been since the age of 9months..they are 8 and 10 now and the kids camps on the ships do an amazing job keeping the kids happy with age appropriate activities
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011