Working from home help please!!

I'm wanting to work part time from home so that I can earn a little more but still be with our children. I have searched . . . & searched but there are SO many scams out there that I don't know which ones are legit so has anyone got any personal experiences 'working from home' with places that don't just take your money & leave you broke?? Would REALLY appreciate the help:)

Ellie15

Asked by Ellie15 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• if you find soemthing let me know too! I would love a different job that would allow me to stay home
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am studying from home to become a medical transcriptionist so I can work from home. I am almost done with the courses and I have already found places willing to hire people out of an ADHI approved school (which I am in) so hopefully I'll be working right here! I started the school in Feb and should be done in the next month or two. LOVES it!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• How did you find out about that TexasMama?? Is it something I could look into on the internet?? Just wanting some general ideas:)
    Ellie15

Comment by Ellie15 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've been at home for over 7 years with the Work at Home United Team. I love what I do and know that it matters. Would love to share details with you!
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 1:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you're interested, you can read through my blog when you have time:  Mavi's Home Work.  Also, remember eBay.  It's an excellent and easy way to make money from home!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have a gift basket business.I'm a La Bella Baskets gift Consultant and I love it! Ask me for more info if your interested:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I work with woman that have been in this company from anywhere from 1-15 years! (The 15 year people earn 6 figures) The company is proven legit by FORBES magazing, the BBB, New York Stock Exchange and by the Chamber of Commerce! I can send you links when you let me know you want to hear more!

I found this company the same way you found me. I asked one question and this woman says I make between 1,500-5k minimum a month. Yes, THAT is an incentive and what originally got me asking more questions! I have worked this business ONLY 1 week and made 300 dollars in my pocket, and I will have another 3-5 by the end of this weekend!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thank you SOOOOOO much everyone, now I have a starting point so will just go through them & see which appeals. You've ALL really helped. Thanks again!!:)
    Ellie15

Comment by Ellie15 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2011