Who works from home and what do you do???

Jeannie721

Asked by Jeannie721 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sell second hand and out of print books on Alibris.com, amazon.com and bibliofile.com
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• used to........I had a sewing business out of my home for 15 years before we moved. Did mostly alterations, draperies and bridal.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I do, I'm the office manager of a small consulting firm. The entire company telecommutes. As of right now I go into the office for a few hours maybe twice a month, the rest I do at home.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• We have an agriculture business - all the bookwork is done at home (only office for it is at home lol).
    Anonymous

• I work for an insurance company. I go into office once a month for a meeting
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i babysit kids out of my home
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I teach quilting and knitting. Sometimes students come to me, although I often travel elsewhere for the program but most of the work is done from home.
    Knit2Purl2

Answer by Knit2Purl2 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm a La Bella Baskets gift Consultant and I love it!!! Ask me how you can get started for $1.97 :-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I work with at home working a business that is rated A+ with the BBB and was placed in FORBES magazine as one of the top 100 small businesses in America. They were also just bought out on the New York Stock Exchange. Do you know what that means? They are trying to go global, which means they are going to give you MORE for your work as an incentive to bring even more people into this company! Contact me now letting me know that you are interested in more information.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011