I want your opinion: WHO CHEATS MORE? Men, Women, Both. What do you think?

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Men cheat more. Women cheat better
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Agree with Lucky209!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Oh come on, both all day long. Women cheat too, its just not a topic we discuss much in our country, but more women are straying now than ever.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's got to be even. For every man cheating, there is a woman on the other side of that relationship. And if you think they are all single women you are kidding yourself. Men just get caught because for a man it is just a quickie and for a woman it becomes an emotional attachment.
    heat631

Answer by heat631 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think it's even, women are just better at not getting caught
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's even. You don't hear about it as much about women, because it simply is not detected. the man that the married woman is screwing usually does not fight for her to leave the marriage for him . . .he is content with his goodies. The female fights, and then the wife finds out.

Sad, Sad.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Whether woman or men are more sneaky is a matter of opinion. It's just based on one's life experience. I've met some stupid women who do and don't get caught. It's more about how perceptive the woman or man is, don'tcha think? I've cheated before years ago in another life but also had a BF who cheated and found out later. So, it all depends!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think it's pretty even. I have known more women who have cheated than men. But I know more men that have been caught.
    spoiled_wife

Answer by spoiled_wife at 3:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Nikki I still say it goes both ways. Have you guys seen the movie Unfaithful starring Richard gere? He was a good man, but his wife was not satisfied. It even got her young lover killed. My point is, we're no different.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm not taking up for the men, God knows I'm not, but women cheat too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011