When did you start taking your little one camping?

our son has gone camping every year since he was born...lol he is only 2 but he started at about 6 months... i think this year will be easier than the years before because he can follow directions.

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We started taking DS as soon as he mastered walking so he could hike with us and not get too tired or trip a lot. He loved it. Especially when we went fishing. He loved watching the fishies swim around in the bucket and feeding them cracker crumbs. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• As soon as I felt up to it after they were born - 1 was at a month old, 1 was at 3 months old. The older 2 were a little older, we didn't start camping, period, til they were 9 months & 2 years.
    Anonymous

• I think my son was about a year and three or four months when we went. I'm not much for camping, but my ex wanted to take us, so we went. Of course, I spent the whole time watching my son and babysitting his half-drunk father. I was also trying to get a job during that time, and he kept getting mad at me for answering my phone when my future manager called for an interview!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• The first time we went camping, my oldest was 4 and my baby was about 6 months.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011