Hydroxycut vs. alli

i was just curious to know for those who have tried ether of these suppliments or both which do you prefer or not and what are your experience with them.

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• the only diet pill ive tried is mega-t green tea pills, they are much more natural and they work. they gave me energy and helped me loose weight alot faster without making me feel wierd or having wierd side effects.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Not good, neither one! There are no good diet pills.
    Anonymous

• About 4-5 years ago, I added hydroxycut to my work-out/diet routine and had some limited success. It basically has a huge amount of caffeine in it so you'll feel energetic and too sick from the caffeine over-dose to eat anything. LOL Honestly, I think I could have gone without it. Don't think it made a huge difference; probably more of a placebo effect. I know that they have since re-formulated that particular diet pill, though.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would not take either one after much investigation. However, thats my opinion.

Alli is FDA apporoved. Hydroxycut is not.

Alli works ONLY because it MAKES you diet. Eat to much fatty food and you will LITERALLY poop your pants. Don't believe me...call a doc. They'll tell you. Alli will make you poop that crap right back out, at times it may even catch you off guard and you'll go all over yourself. So what do you do?? You avoid eating that stuff again... Congrats, Alli just MADE you change your diet. LoL. Thats why it works.

As far as hydroxycut goes, that stuff is not FDA approved and most weight lost pills are under many strict regulations so how can you REALLY be SURE whats in that pill? There have even been tales of people buying bottles and the pills were nothing but sugar, caffeine.

If you really, really want a diet pill. Talk to a doc and get it prescribed.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ugh. Neither. The only true way to lose weight is to train your metabolism yourself, and yes, it can be done. It's simple, really, you have to burn as much calories as you take in each day. Eat smaller meals. Cut out all fast food, soda, and candy. Eat very little processed foods. The more whole foods you eat, the easier it is to lose weight, AND inches.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Well FDA approval still means NOTHING.....pills get approved without long term effects tested all the time then they get pulled for serious and deadly side effects....meridia is the most recent diet pill. But last May Alli was linked to causing severe liver damage and failure in people. Why take something that may end up killing you a few years later?

Seriously you don't need any pills or supplements. All you need is a healthy balanced diet and exercise
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Alli makes you shit brown oil in your pants! It just oozes out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

Answer by mompam 14 minutes ago

surprised

LOL!

Anyway, I'm with the others--skip the diet pills and learn how to take care of your body in a healthy natural way. Do some research, learn what you should be eating and what kind of physical activity you need. You'll never regret doing it the right way!

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Roxy lean!! Look into it!!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Never taken a diet pill, but I've heard horror stories about Alli. A friend of mine literally had to wear adult diapers because poop just leaked out.

Sorry, but losing weight quickly isn't worth dealing with anal seepage.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011