Ways to get the baby to move out of my rib cage?

oh my goodness. The thing is normally down real low (I am 24 weeks by the way), but normally she is real low to were when she kicks I can feel it in my private she once in a will go to my right side, but not much well today she was clear up under my boob and it hurt then she went to my right rib cage and oh my gosh it hurt so bad well I moved her by pushing right there, but she keeps going right back to that spot and it hurts really bad is there anything else I can do to get her out of there?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get on your hands & knees on the floor and rock front to back & side to side, move your hips around its also a great stretch session. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my son loved being in my ribs..he almost stopped me from breathing a few times because he pushed up my diaphram too much. Just lay down flat on ur back..I know it may be uncomfortable and very gently push him around lol..like push downwards on ur stomach. IF that doesnt work try getting on all fours and rocking back and forth and side to side.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Poke it lol IDK I had the same problem and I would try to lay on my other side in hopes it would move. GL
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yeah, my son just started doing that. I push my side or poke at him or lay a different way. One of the many things we suffer through.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My daughter LOVED using my ribs for a jungle gym. She's now 4 and still climbs all over everything.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• suprisingly my other 2 I didn't have that this time I do lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i dont think there is a way
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 2:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I get up and start moving around, oftentimes it turns into dancing lmao
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 3:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011