Whats a weird fear of yours?

I am deathly afraid of worms, caterpillars, etc. I was in bed this morning and a huge bright green caterpillar was on my arm. I have no idea how it got in my house. I screamed and slung it off my arm and got out of bed. I haven't went back in the bedroom since then because I don't know where its at. I know it sounds crazy but I have been scared of them since I can remember. Anyone else scared of something so crazy?

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 1:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HA HA HA!!! I've done that! I found a worm in my room (no idea how it got there) I calmly gathered my things and went into the living room to sleep on the couch...didnt go back in my room until DH came home, found the worm and got it out of there lol

I'm afraid of the dark still lol {blush} so yeah I still sleep with a night light and everything.....sad but true
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Fans over my feet while I sleep. Only because when I was a kid the neighbor told me it could fall and chop off my toes.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• weird how ya woke up to that?? lol...
    mine aren't weird but I fear heights & needles, seeing alot of blood - and I HATE flies, did I say hate? I don't want them in my house anywhere!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have dentaphobia. So much so that walking into a dentist office will make me pee. Yep, i've peed my pants out of fear.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• heights, spiders ( I will scream like a sissy and make my SO get it lol) the dark, and I don't like to sleep with my feet off the bed lol or being in small places
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Whenever I hear a low flying airplane, I have a fleeting fear that it is about to crash into the house.

I also have a fear of driving on highways, particularly near large trucks, and even more so in bad weather. Even just being a passenger makes me jittery. When driving on high mountain roads, I always imagine that the car will skid off the side, roll down the side somewhere nobody can see it and come to the rescue, and I'll be thrown from the car with too many injuries to move, but still be alive. Then vultures or some other wild animal will eat me.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 2:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am deathly afraid of wasps,bees,yellow jackets,basically any flying bug that stings and literally cry and will sit in the car til it leaves and then I'll run into the house. Or if I'm inside the house and I walk outside and see one I run back into the house. I'm also scared of spiders,roaches and centipedes like I freak out lol I'm such a big baby!
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• butterflies! OMG, i had a dream that I picked one up and it screamed!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I can't go past a mirror in the dark I absolutely hate them. I think cause I'm so white I "glow" lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Uncovered windows after dark. I HAVE to have blinds or shades on every window. I am convinced if a window is uncovered, that someone is looking in. I just know it.

Also, cows. I've always been terrified of them. Once, at my DH's grandparent's farm, a dog had puppies in a shed in the middle of the pasture. There were no cows out, so I walked out there to see them. When I went to leave the puppies, the cows had gathered all around the shed. I stayed in the shed for FOUR HOURS until DH finally came searching for me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011