Have you had any wild mood swings?

wow, at dinner I got so annoyed that I kept getting interrupted that I slammed the parmesean cheese down and some flew in the air...I couldn't believe what I did after the cheese was on the table...has anyone ELSE had an outburst? please say yes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• heck yeah i have....i got so mad at my boyfriend cause he said i couldnt get a tree i threw my cell phone...then we he got home i already had the tree bought put up and decorated so i did what he said not to anyways lol....but after that i think he had some too...but it happend again the next night i ripped his shirt cause he made me mad...be that one lol
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 9:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i meant beat that one lol and it was a christmas tree .... just incase anyone is wondering lol
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 9:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh lord yes. I've had two huge panic attacks during my pregnancy. What's sad is I can't even remember what they were about LOL! But one of those times I got so worked up and so pissed off that I said F-you to my mom and my boyfriend and had to leave the house. My boyfriend ended up having to come outside and convince me to come back in the house.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• YES! Oh it would annoyed me so bad when I would try to talk and someone would keep butting in. But I would get mad at basically nothing at all like how my hubby would chew his food.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• YES!!! Where is the hormone therapy? Sign me up!!
    marykay22

Answer by marykay22 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• YESS,BUT IVE ACTUALLY HAD MOODDD SWIIINGS IVE NEVER HAD BEFORE..THEY WERE ACTUAL SWINGS,I HIT MY BF 3 TIMES AND I REGRET IT =(
    BUT IT JUST SEEMED LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME SO I COULDNT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE I DIDNT WANNA STRESS OUT ANYMORE CAUSE ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME AND THE BABY...
    I WOULD NEVER HIT MY BF THOUGH WHEN THE BABYS HERE..UNLESS ITS FOR A GOOD GOOD REASON!! LOL
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes, of course. One time I got so angry (about something so petty) that I swept everything off of my bar (counter-top bar) with my arm. It was a flash - seemed like it happened before I even thought about it, if that makes sense. I think these things are the result of too much pent-up stress!
    Anonymous

• When I look back at the wild mood swings I can't stop laughing, dang they are crazy!
    Anonymous

• hahahaha! Oh yes i have. At my work im a cashier + i really hate it when people are on their cell phones ordering stuff, so i will talk really loud and say "Is this for here or to go?"
    then i keep going with other stuff. they get mad some times but they were being rude first.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008