Thoughts on 4/20 holiday...

Yesterday, was the 4/20 holiday. Which is a holiday that was made up by teenagers in 1971. The teenagers used the 420 phrase for smoking marijuana. Cafemoms, Idk know much about this holiday so feel free to correct me if my information about this holiday is wrong. I just wanted to know what are your thoughts on the 4/20 holiday. Do you think the holiday is dumb, awesome, or what?  Please no bashing on other cafemoms' opinion on it.

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• to each their own I guess
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I Personally wouldn't call it a holiday as much as an organized rally... It is kind of dumb IMO.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It is also a Universal Time of Day 4:20 .
    At that time....ya smoke weed.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 2:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't consider it a Holiday. My opinion it's dumb. It's just something that pot smokers made up to make it cool.
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 2:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• But, how do you feel about it June_Mama09? I'm not going to judge anybody's opinions on it.
    Diamond2010

Comment by Diamond2010 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• LMBO... it isnt a "holiday"... did anyone get a day off work for it????

It was celebrated by pot heads... that is fine. Im sure there are people celebrating all sorts of ludacris things.  If some pot head wants to take a day off work and celebrate an illegal thing... what ever.  Just show all who know that person what an idiot he/she is.

Anonymous

• whatever- I had never even heard of it until the day before yesterday! My 17 yr old and her boyfriend were telling me about it...
    there are "days" for all kinds of things so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think its funny.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i'm 30 and ive never heard of such a thing till this year. Why? ...i dont know...
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• its for kids IMO. young kids who want to experiment... too bad alot of my friends still have grown up.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011