Am i being selfish? adult content

so i have a mega high sex drive...n want to do it everyday lol..well we prolly do it every other day and its been super amazing. but the days that we don't do it and i say i want to hubby always says am i (hubby) not good enough in bed because u (me) seem to want it a lot..and I've always been this way but hes just recently started saying that kind of stuff to me so should i just be satisfied with what i get when i get it?? and just take care of myself when i don't get it??

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I hear you on that sometimes we have higher sex drives then our husbands. LOL its actually funny because it should be them who are hounding us lol. I have the same issue sometimes and what I do is say ok and then when he wants I will say the same comment back to him lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Woohoo lady I'm the same way lol We comprimise, I take care of it while he touches my leg or something.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i don't think its a matter of being selfish, if his drive is lower than yours and he is only able to or only wants it every other day, than yes, take care of yourself and invest in an amazing toy that fully takes care of you on that day off for him - that way Mama is happy ALL days :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would definitely get a toy and give him time off, hey let him watch and he may want to join in..lol
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Get a toy... Heck get a few and give him a break.

I had to do the same lol.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Get some toys and take care of business.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Well, if you wanted it every day and he wanted it once a month I would say he needs to compromise more, but if you do it every other day I think you should probably just take care of yourself on the in between day. And maybe pump up his ego a bit by being sure to let him know just how satisfied you are on the days the two of you do the deed together.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would be grateful if I were you!! Lol I'm lucky to get it once a week, and my SO even suggested I get a toy since he said I want it all the time. If your SO is questioning his bedroom skills than I'd definitely not make any comments and just do it when you can. My SO just never has the energy and his job is so stressful its hard to get him in the mood. Sounds crazy I know, so just remember- it could be worse lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011