I feel awful

I feel so awful right now. My period is 3 days late, I am going to get test in about 2 hours when the sitter gets here. I am getting divorced and hve been seprated from my ex for 10 months. I started seeing a guy a few weeks ago, one night things got hot and heat. He did not finish in me. But now my period is late. Its never late. I have my tubes tied. But I feel like its karma, I should not hve been hooking up with a guy i have only known a few weeks. Today I woke and decided if the test positve I am going to a clinic to get the abortion pill. I can not deal with this right now. I have always been prolife but there are things going on in my life right now that I just cnt hve a pregnancy found out. I m so stressed and upset with myself. If i am pregnant and i take the pillI know i will forever hate myself for it. the guy does not know whats going on, i didnt want to say anything if its negative. but should i say anything if its positve? Advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• Hello! u cannot get pregnant. Ever!!! Tube tying is not reversible!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Although there is always a possibility I doubt you are pregnant....it could be just from stress? no I wouldn't say anything probably if you have your mind set on your plan. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If u say something like that the guy is going to think u r nuts!!! U cannot get pregnant after having your tubes tied!!! Damn!!!! OMG!!!!
    Anonymous

• yes you can get pregnant fter having your tubes tied i hve 3 friends/ family members pregnant right now and they all hd their tubes tied the same way mine were done. there is alwys a chance!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I was told, by my SURGEON, in my pre-tubal counseling, that a tubal is not 100% effective - it has the same failure rate as properly used condoms. So dancer & "anon" are WRONG.

GL momma.
    Anonymous

• If you became pregnant after having your tubes tied I would feel like God is giving you a miracle. Give it some thought before aborting it.. GL mama
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You can get pregnant but it's rare that anyone would get pregant with tubes tied AND it would have to be aborted anyways cause it would kill you. That's what my doctor told me. You have nothing to fear. Relax momma and breathe.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You CAN get pregnant after having your tubes tied. You will make the right decission.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• you could be preggers... or it could be stress.
    my mom had her tubes tied 6 years before i cam along
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011