Has your kid said anything witty or funny today?

my 6 yr old is home sick but still managed to say on random....

"I wish i didn't have nuts so I could do the splits"

That came out of nowhere, lol

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's a good one! That reminds me of something my 4 year old said the other day. It wasn't today but it was still funny! He was playing with a jump rope and was tying it around his body. When he roped it through his legs, he said quietly to himself, "I have to be careful for my peanuts..."
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My 6yr old DD was spending a few days with my In Laws and she is sometimes very hard to understand on the phone. Well she was talking about Shadow (their male Siberian Husky) she said "Shadow was just neutered so he doesnt have any boy parts anymore" I kinda laughed at that so then she said "Hes whining cause he cant get a boner anymore" I asked her 3 times to make sure I was hearing her correctly..(which I wasnt thankfully) my MIL was hysterically laughing saying noo she didnt say that she said "Shadow is whining because he wanted a bone" I cracked up..KIDS I tell ya! lol
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 3:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My DD is 3 and she was trying to say octopus today and I swear it sounded like I gotta piss. We were of course in public, I told her that is a word we will now only practice at home.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 3:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• haha.. that's funny!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• HA HA HA!!!! That is TOO cute! Mine has been aggravating me all day long...if I have to tell her not to hurt the dog one more time I am going to lose my mind! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That's cute nmmama09
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That's funny!
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2011