Ok so when I sweat why do I get rash on my ass ? It burns so bad so I put an Ice cube in between my butt cheeks and it feels a little better any help adult content

oh and it does smell really bad but I wash my ass and clean it right all the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• put baby powder on it, helps a lot!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• Thanks I have tried the summers eve powder and it didnt work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Try diaper rash oinment; seriously. My SO dies this (he drives a forklift alot) the diaper rash ointment works wonders.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 3:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would not be able to keep an ice cube in my butt crack because I have a small rear end......LOL. Maybe you should lose weight so that you won't get a rash? I have read that you can get a fungus skin infection in areas that never get exposed to air due to excess fatty tissues. Just a suggestion. I also know of a woman whose breasts were so large due to being obese that she had a fungus infection under her breasts---they never were able to dry out---they stayed moist due to the breasts hanging down .....Good luck! But,yes,see a Doctor.
    Anonymous

• It could be a yeast infection (fungal). Use some anti fungal cream for a week and that will probably bring you relief.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I AM NOT FAT ! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ? I ASKED A CERTAIN QUESTION ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WEARE PANTS A LOT AND GET A RASH FROM SWEATING AND PEOPLE CALL ME FAT
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011