Getting the preprego body back?

Can anyone tell me what they did to help.get back to the pre pregnancy weight and body? Exercises? Eating habits? Ect.. I would love some easy things I could do at home with my baby. Don't have much extra time for the gym. Baby is only 2 months old and breastfeeds every 2-3 hours during the day. Thank you.

jbrogdon5

Asked by jbrogdon5 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i cut out carbs. under 60g of carbs a day. i drinka full glass of water every 2 hours. i replace one meal with a whey protein shake and protein bar. i make sure to get plenty of protein and vegetables a day. power yoga made my body look better than it did before i was pregnant
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i do this one zumba i found on youtube. its called special k zumba super easy its 6 different ones each 5 mins long works great. i have gotten back to my weight plus lost a few extra pounds i gainded about 27lbs with my last baby n now back down to 113 :) i eat the special k cereal in the morning then the snack bars thn a regular size dinner!! good luck
    mommyof3_21

Answer by mommyof3_21 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I didn't really do anything. I ate healthy and excised before I was pregnant, while I was pregnant and after I was pregnant. Eventually my weight just went back to normal. An extra 7lbs hung around until I finished breastfeeding though. Just give your body a little time.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011