Charlie horse feeling in my lower abdomen ?

ive been getting what feels like a charlie horse all across my lower abdomen stretching from side to side it hurts so bad it makes me want to cry I get it no matter what im doing either laying down, sitting, walking, anything it stays there for about 3-5 minutes then goes away for a couple hrs. im 29 weeks and am 3 cm dilated and 50 % effaced already could this be me feeling myself dilate or just normal ligament pain?

mommyof0210

Asked by mommyof0210 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It happens to me all the time. I am 29 weeks.
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That is ligament pain. Unfortunately some you will experience till end of pregnancy, but everything is ok...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Dilated already! That seems too soon! Did u see your doctor about that? It could be dilation that u r feeling.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I went to the hospital and they didnt do anything but lately ive been having contrations every 10 minutes for about and hr atleast once a day but it stops so I dont know whats going on I dont have a do at the moment because I just moved and am trying to get into one but need insurence from the new state im living in now
    mommyof0210

Comment by mommyof0210 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011