Did you use baby detergent to wash your baby's clothes or your laundry detergent?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 3:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use ALL clear and it works great and cheaper than the dreft
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I've always just thrown it in with our stuff in our detergent.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I always used regular detergent. If the rest of the house is using regular detergent then there is no need imo. Since you will be holding them against your clothes and on your bed and blankets, using your towels some...If there is skin issues the whole house would be on free and gentle anyway.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I used All Free & Clear for the entire family when I had my youngest. He had super sensitive skin and needed something without any harsh dyes or chemicals.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• For my 1st child..I used only DREFT for all his clothes for the entire first year.My other two..I wasn't so insane about it and I just used our regular detergent.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I used what the house used.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 3:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I washed the baby stuff seperate, for the most part, but used the same detergent.
    Anonymous

• I make my own chemical free detergent and use it for the whole family. One batch costs roughly $3-$3.25 to make and lasts 6-8 months!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• both. I bought some All free detergent, but sometimes I forget its there so I use the detergent I use on all the other laundry.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm allergic to just about everything and I already use a hypoallergenic detergent so I just use ours. But I do wash her clothes separately because dad works in a factory and I don't want anything on his clothes to get on hers and irritate her.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011