What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?

Mine was forgive the man who murdered my oldest daughter (she was 18 months old).....I had to forgive him if I was ever going to be able to move on....possibly more on that later....

What is yours?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thats terrible!!! Wow, I'm so sorry. I'm at a point in my life where I am pretty much having to weed out destructive people, and thats really hard, when they have been a part of your life for a long time, its hard to let that go.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Having to plan/attend my DS funeral he was not even 2 years old.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 4:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Refusing to call an ambulance when my husband was dying from leukemia. His aunt was down my throat for not doing so, but I was following DH's wishes by not calling anyone. He wanted to pass away at home and I was able to give that to him.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Holding my Father while he was dying. I had to help him pass, he tried so hard to hold on, but it was his time. Also watching my Mom suffer from cancer for 6 yrs, and then die in her home with all of us with her.... I pray our boys don't have to see us die, it's a very painful experience.

I'm so sorry for your loss....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Divorce the father of my kids.. I kept being that stupid woman that would say "He will change if i just do_____" and giving him another chance. enough is enough 8 years and he was still a bastard.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Taking care of my mother when she was dying from cancer.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Going into my mom's apt. and cleaning in out after she had bleed to death in the bathroom and was not found for 5 days
    and divorce
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• had to forgive the boys that were with my brother whenever he died.....because he was the only one that had died and the other three walked away from the accident...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My husband passed away while my son and I were visiting my mom. I got a call from the sheriff and they told me, but how do you explain it to a 16 month old? I had to come home to our apt and my 16 month old son kept walking around the apt looking for his Dad. That was by far the hardest thing I've ever witnessed.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Saying my final goodbye to my grandfather... Even thinking about it now, makes me tear up. Knowing it wuod be the last thng I ever said to him, last time I saw him smile at me,, last time he looked at me.. I miss him so much.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011