TMI Question re: BJ'S adult content

Ok I am not judging but there was a question on here from a girl who met a guy & gave him a blow job. I think she said she only knew him a few weeks.

Now my question is when this happens do you do this with or without a condom? I was not that type of girl I had to know someone really, really well like a serious relationship before doing that type thing. I guess what I mean is are there alot of you single Moms out there doing that unprotected? it still is considered unsafe sex? and a risk?

Your thoughts? and no bashing pls.....

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• iguess it would depend on how well i knew the guy, trusted him, and what not... i'm not a bj kinda gal though
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It is still considered unsafe sex. Me personally can't give a bj w/ a condom on.

justme782

Answer by justme782 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• thats smart justme782 ya I hope these girls are being careful I guess is my point Idk if they are or not but hope they are aware no matter how hot the guy is or who he is
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011