Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I do? (Tmi) adult content

What can I do? I have no interest in sex. Whatsoever. My SO is taking it roughly and I do not blame him. What can I do so I actally want it? Please help me out!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Have a romantic evening together? some wine, nice music, dinner? bring the spark back, relax, have some 4play fun.

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • are you taking any medication or not eating properly that could effect your sex drive?

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • Talk to your doctor about it. And there are creams you can get at any good drugstore to try to help

    Answer by elizabr at 4:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.