I am having a hard time finding help adult content

and the doctors wont talk to me until my appt. but yesterday i had a really thick vaginal discharge with a lil tent of yellow but it looked like egg whites; now today i had a discharge that was milky white; i dont have a yeast infection because yesterday i bought the yeast infection test kit and it was negative; please help i had a daughter when i was 15 and noticed these things early early early after unprotected sex and now that im reading all of these things i notice it even more soo any thoughts? and yes i do ovulate during my period every woman is NOT the same' and my first baby was when i had sex after my period because i thought we were in the clear but nope not; so please any opinions just dont tell me its impossible to ovulate during your period or give me the 14-20 day things. just thoughts about what i asked. thanxx in advance also now im wearing panty liners with slight cramps and kinda of moist like pee slipped out; 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're really worried I would go to the ER. And then find a new doctor. That is ridiculous that they won't talk to you.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That really kind of pisses me off about your doctor.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yeah you need a new Dr. cause if I call mine at all they always will talk to me appt or not. You deserve more care than that. GL
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• yea the placei go to has very bad service ' so im going to pph for my pregnancy test ; thank you =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011