How often do you "put it down" on your SO/DH adult content

For alot of relationships, at the beginning you have the best sex and as time goes by it becomes fewer and far in between and not as exciting. So how often do you "put it down"? I mean really put it down, not just the normal everyday sex. The kind of sex that makes you feel like damn, I still got it and dammit I know I blew his mind. I'd call it this porn star for a night lol! We use to have crazy sex but like most we don't have crazy sex often and last night I don't knOw what came over me but I just decided to blow his mind. Its been a long while since I've done it like that, sometimes I wonder if I was a porn star in an previous life...Jk lol so how often is for you??

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 4:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Actually quite often me and my man are freaks! lol
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 7:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• with our busy schedule not enough but when we do its awesome every time...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Our sex life is fantastic. We both make it a point to make sex different. We hardly ever have what I would say is the same old sex. We've been together for over a year. It is up to you rather or not sex is great. There are so many resources, books, websites, etc with new ideas you can try
    Anonymous

• i don't think i've ever 'put it down' with my dh..even when we weren't parents/before marriage. i got all that out of my system before i met him..i was tired of the whole 'show' and just wanted to enjoy someone, rather than be all i could be for kicks. that kind of sex isn't important to me anymore.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm not saying everyday sex isn't great just differentiating the sex I'm talking about as opposed to more everyday sex. I'm sure there is a time when your like "wow" more than another time. But of course everytime can be "wow" for some.
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• NEVER heard anyone say....
    "put it down"....LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Minnesotanice lol well when you get home tonight maybe it will be fun to say "honey ima put it down on you!" ahaha lol
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have enough to do around here between three kids, homeschooling, chores, work, furthering my education and caring for my elderly parents without adding "act like a porn star" into the mix. Frankly, both of us are fortunate we have time and energy for boring vanilla sex, particularly when one considers that I am basically in charge of micromanaging our sex life in addition to everything else. Perhaps if he didn't come into the bedroom, flop down on the bed and say "You wanna? It's a commercial." as his way of telling me he's in the mood, I might have more than no interest in "putting it down", as you call it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2011