Nerve Disorder? Do any of you have a problem with your nervous system? adult content

I am hoping for some direction. (If any of you know a bit about nerve pain)

The last few months, I have had shooting nerve pain (down insides of legs to feet) presenting the day after intercourse. It is pretty significant, and seems to accompany symptoms of UTI.

I also have been waking up in the middle of the night with the smaller two fingers and the outside of my hands completely numb. It takes a lot of movement to get the feeling back.

I am a little worried that something is starting of a neurological nature.

I am under care of a primary, and am set to go back for a recheck on my blood levels (I have been very fatigued) . . .so, I will mention this to her when I go, but I was just wondering if any of you have had these types of nerve issues, and how you have handled it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• chiropractor, chiropractor, chiropractor!!!
    they are the dr's of the nervous system!
    also, better health!!!
    do you have a new sleeping partner? drink lots and lots of fluids, and see someone for a possible uti.
    but see a chiropractor for everything else!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Have you considered going to a chiropractor? Maybe you're out of alignment and it's causing pinching/loss of nerve sensation.
    Anonymous

• I am currently on antibiotics for a UTI. This is my second in two months. My husband and I have been together for 7 years, so I don't know why the UTI issues are starting up now.

The worst part about it is the nerve pain from my groin down to my feet. It seems like it becomes hyperactivated. I do have a history of slight peripheral neuropathy and severe migraines, I just don't know what is happening now.

I like the advice about the chiropractor, and I will try that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• nope
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2011