What did you name yours?

I have had a habit, all my life, of naming my vehicles. Currently we have two: My truck , an 09 Avalanche is Elouise (or as I spell it EllaWeez! ~ yes, you have to have the exclamation point). My husband's play truck is a 92 GMC that we're restoring, her name is Prissy Lu.

We just goofy like that - And all of our cars have always had girl names for some reason.

What's your car's name? Or does it even have a name?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope...my car is nameless
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My last car went on up to heaven =( but he was a 1989 Chevy Corsica and his name was Oscar....my hubby doesnt name his car but when he gives it to me next year when he buys another one (finally a 2 car family) I will be painting her deep black and calling her Fergie
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• LOL Lucky - I love it!
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My red corolla was roxy or bitch because it had NO balls!! The car wouldn't get up and go for the life of it.

the car now i haven't named

DH totaled Betty Blue..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• hugs awwww poor Betty Blue

ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i got Bandit when i was 17. a 2000 black honda accord. she's still going strong 5 years later
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Betsy
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My last car was called "Bye-Bye" because when my son was a toddler, we would say "let's go bye-bye". We just got a new SUV and in keeping with the tradition, he now calls it "Go-Go".
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My first car was also my brothers, we named it el escolta, it was a ford 89 escort. My ford focus is "the pit" and my husbands trailblazer was the "flying metal death trap". We got rid of that one of course.
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 5:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• SO's old GMC is DIva, because she is as old as he is but she is still bad ass! Our smaller truck, we just call girl. "Good job Girl, come one Girl."
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2011