Anyone else not fond of their MIL????

Oh my gosh! I swear my mil drives me INSANE shes super rich so of corse she thinks Im trash....and she talks to my sil bad about me...ummm ok....I grew up in a little town in Arkansas Ive never been rich and my family wasnt the best....but they are good people!!!! So...therfore Im trash? in what way? I made a's and B's in school I work hard taking care of my kids I beleive Im a good mother! But she tells my sil my BEST FRIEND things like im a bad mom b/c i dont have money! She went to the extint of taking my daughter and looking her over for bruises!!!! WTF!!!! I would NEVER hurt my child!!!! EVER!!!!  Back when I trusted her when I thought she was nice I let her watch my toddler she came back  3 hours later saying that my child had fallen down the stairs and had a seizure but she didnt take her to the hospital!!!!  OMg!!!! I was so angry! She ddint even call me or my sil or dh.....She even talks trash about her first sons from her first marriage!!!! What kind of mom is that?!?! She never asks to see the kids unless she is around people from her church and she tells them I DONT let her see them...WTF!? My door is always open!!!! And ive tried to be so nice to her! I REALLY try! but shes so fake....its kinda hard to be nice to someone who continuously starts drama! But shes totally unrealistic...she thinks if you dont have money you are going to hell....She doesnt even ask us to do anything she expects it and whenever we dont do it she gets mad....i seriously dont know whats wrong with her.....Im really upset about everything....haha there is SOO much more....she is a psycho!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 5:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL! My MIL isn't rich,, might make me like her better, don't stress momma, your a good woman and have an awesome hubby, venting to her is going to cause drama for sure! Don't talk to her anymore without DH present,, MY MIL thought it might be okay to have DS spend the night with her and boyfriend who had molested his own child!! We are presently on husband #6, but it was all of their fault,, the sad thing to me is DH, thinks she is amazing because she is SOOO strong,, how about sooooo NUTSO? YOu can make it! Hugs
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Haha!! Just got rid of mine but yes. Ok that sounds bad lol I'm divorcing her son...nothing else lol!!!! I feel ya!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thanks I appreciate it! :) *hugs*
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That sucks - i wouldnt mind her - because you arent going to change her - so try to look at it as comedy -- why is she still in your life??
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my husband loves her even tho shes a bitch to him and picks her money children over him! He is a good dad and she and her new husband keeps lowering his self esteem. He is treated like a slave but she is her mother and I guess no matter what he's with her....its sad b/c he is such a good son father and husband....
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My mother treats my husband like that but its not about the money its competing against his mother.....Its so hard to do something with one because the other one gets mad and then there is a big arguement between me and my mom and him and his mom....Its tough to be in the middle of pitty stuff.....There is no way to make your MIL happy because she is always gonna find something to bring up about you....trust me on this one...I hope you get through all that drama...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• According to my MIL, I'm a gold-digging wench who just got pregnant so I could trap her son.

1. Her son worked at Sam's Club, barely making more than minimum wage.

2. It takes two people to make a baby, and he had already proposed to me before I found out.

3. He chose ME to be his wife, I didn't choose him!

Anyway, my hub finally told her that if she doesn't stop making ridiculous accusations and stop trying to get him to divorce me, he was never going to allow her to see the kids again.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Document, document, document. She's off the wall. Write down everything she does, date it, and make sure you use different pens. Or better yet, use microsoft and email yourself what you write. This will give you evidence if she ever pulls shit on you. When she does something odd. write it down and email it to yourself, right away!

I don't trust her, and I don't even know her or you. The hair on the back of my neck stood up reading your post. Seriously, do what I said. It can't hurt you, and can only save you if she acts lie a total ass.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 9:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thats a really good idea!!!! I so will!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2011