Dayplanner or cell phone

do you still use a dayplanner or wall calendar or put everything on your cellphone?

virginiamama71

Asked by virginiamama71 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in

• I enjoy dayplanners. I am not a electronic buff and it takes me much longer to put all the info into the phone.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 5:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Cell phone because of the audio reminders a planner does not alert you
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• dayplanner
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• cell phone, I'm telling you I would be lost without my phone it tells me everything from when AF is going to show up to when by parents anniversary is.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Dayplanner, I love to have everything written down
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I used to be a Dayplanner person. Now I am a cell phone calendar person. One reason I love my cell phone is that I can send the schedule to my DH's cell phone and he has it right there to remind him as well.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have a calendar that links with my computer and can also be pulled up on my phone. So, sports schedules I can sit at the home computer to enter but last minute stuff I can add on my phone and it all links togather. I did try to go completely paperless - BUT I still have a planner for the kids to see. And I can take a quick glace at each morning... I wish, I could go paperless... The app I'm using will send text message reminders to the kids about appointments,chores, ect.. I really like it - If they had newer phone, they could also add to the calendar from thier phones. Could keep everyone with the same schedule on the go.
    you can also input shopping list, to do list then text them to whom ever is in town to pick-up these items.
    The application is called : Cozi use it on the computer or on you cell phone..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• both
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• wall calendar. I don't have a cell phone.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Cell Phone
    faithfultxmama

Answer by faithfultxmama at 10:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011