Anyone use argan oil?

If so, what brand and where do you get if from?

Do you use it as a facial moisturizer? Hair conditioner? Something else?

Please share your experience(s).

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My preferred brand of oil similar to that is Enjoy Hair and Skin Treatment Oil. I use it for my hair, before blow drying and after. I also like the CHI Silk Infusion. I've not actually tried the other brands yet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes I use Argan Oil in my hair(either Moroccan Oil Brand or One & Only shamp/cond and the actual oil) and I use Josie Maran Argan Oil on my face as a moisturizer I like the stuff it seems to work well for my hair and face.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have never heard of this stuff, where do you get it? I would like to try some.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thanks liss05. I found the Josie Maran brand at Sephora and was considering giving it a try. I prefer oils as my moisturizer; been using neroli oil and other types of evening primrose/borage oil blends and was considering argan too!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2011