What is the best snack for your kid?

vgaines

Asked by vgaines at 5:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• There is no hard fast answer for this question.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Depends on the age. But my 2 1/2 year old daughter likes to eat bananas in the morning. She also likes graham crackers and goldfish. She still likes to eat cheerios and now honey nut cheerios. She likes the fruit breakfast bars also.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My kids don't normally get snacks. They lost the privilege of snacks between meals by sneaking them all into their room and leaving food/wrappers all over the for the ants.
    We did pick some up today though. My 5yo had a bowl of strawberry yogurt with cut up strawberries and grapes. One of their favorite snacks. The grapes will probably be gone before Saturday is over (I have 4 kids eating). The strawberries will be gone before the weekend is over. The yogurt will last a week (gogurts...36/pack).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My girls ages 9,7and 6 for snacks like raisins, trail mix, little debbies, pringles, cucumbers, berries, yougat, bananas, peppers, carrots, pudding, crackers, gronala bars, cereal, pop tarts, with the fruit and vegs. I serve with dip, watermelon, peaches, can. melon, grapes. Just have to keep trying and wide variety of things and try to make fun with dip, face into faces, I serve fruit with dinner and that goes over really good.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Cinnamon and chocolate cheerios. We love eating them before bed.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My kids like to snack on cheese, yogurt, melon, grapes and the obvious one...cookies.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• anything healthy that is age apporiate
    auggirl11

Answer by auggirl11 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011