Change in Your Va Jay Jay

Im newly pregnant 14 weeks, and I have noticed a change in my lower region as far as size. Is this normal? Its not like the Hulk...LOL but its different...I just want to know if this seems unordinary?

SultryLadyBug

Asked by SultryLadyBug at 10:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it does seem to swell and that is because of the increased blow flow in your cervical area and uterus. Its providing more cushion for when your little jelly bean gets bigger and larger. My hubby loved all of that cushion(lol).....he really loved sex while I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I noticed mine is waaay tighter...its not always good requires a lot of lube for sex to feel good...
    Anonymous

• it swells, yes.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yeah mine swelled. I didn't like it but my husband couldn't stop talking about it....
    Anonymous

• LOL, Jenny McCarthy called it a blue twinkie.

Have you read Belly Laughs? FABULOUS book, funny as hell and pretty informative, too!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes, there's increased blood flow to that region. I seem to be much tighter than usual, but it seems very large, like, fatty.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yea it get's bigger and is normal but rember all prg,,are diffrent and all baby's are diffrent ..Good Luck..
    3kids1baby

Answer by 3kids1baby at 12:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2008