Need suggestions......

I don't know if it's because I'm in the last 56 days of my pregnancy (YAY!!!!) or what but MAN! my energy level is -8.....I am so tired all the freaking time! I can't always take a nap and recently even when I DO take a nap I sometimes wake up even more tired then when I went to sleep or even worse...I never completely wake up and then I'm just in this grumpy fog the rest of the day.... Is there anything natural that I can take that won't hurt the baby and will help spike my energy level a little bit? Things you've actually tried and found to work, not just things you've heard about.....I'm desperate...Pepsi isnt even doing it for me anymore! I'm devestated lol

**side question**
When is the whole "nesting" thing supposed to start?????? I keep waiting for the burst of energy that nesting is supposed to give me but I'm running out of time for it to hit me! lol..when is that supossed to happen????

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nesting doesnt always happen for everyone and if it does iys a different time for everyone and maybe some vitamins will help your energy they do help
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• not sure on the first part. but nesting may not happen for you.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I went through the nesting stage like a week before I was due....
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• The nesting for both my pregnancies came about a week before. I was almost OCD, I am pretty sure my sister misses it though because I went cleaning crazy at her house too. lol
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• @febmom....awwww I was looking forward to all that crazy energy lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011