when does morning sickness usually start???

i just tested but i am already starting to feel sick... just wondering i didnt get sick with my daughter til i was about 8 weeks prego.... i am guessing that i am about 5 weeks right now counting from the first day of my last period...

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 10:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think it all depends on the person.I heard most women get it around 8 weeks,mine started when i was six weeks(GO ME LOL) and still have it sometimes and im 18 wees
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Morning sickness usually starts in the first stage of pregnancy - somewhere between the fourth and sixth week - and is therefore one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. You should find that your morning sickness usually ends between the 14th and 16th week.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Some people get it within days of conception, some get it at 30 weeks. If there's a baby inside, you can get morning sickness. :) Feel better soon.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i'm not sure i don't remember, i was sick my WHOLE pregnancy
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I was really sick with my son which was my first prg..i belive i was like 4 week's cause it started before i even took the home test then the other 2 i had no sicknes and then with my tuble reversel baby i was sick around 6 week's to 16 then got better but the doctor told me all women are diffrent and every prg is diffrent but yes you could be having sickness earley..
    3kids1baby

Answer by 3kids1baby at 12:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2008