Zumba experiences?

MamiColleen

Asked by MamiColleen at 5:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Not a fan... but I'm not dancy.... I'm more team sporty!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Make sure you're alone because you'll look like a fool doing it. Also prepare to sweat and get out of breath, it's quite the work out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Tiring but lots of fun, I just went at 4 today, it was a short introductory class and I am whipped.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Love it! Even if you look crazy doing it ... The classes are usually large so no one notices and trust me you wont be the only one! I also have the DVDs and they are super fun!
    Kristyna-223

Answer by Kristyna-223 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have the zumba on wii, along with that, a sensible diet and a few other things liking walking regularly and stuff I have lost 13lbs since I started this year February 18th. I am so happy with my healthy weight loss and love zumba! It's fun and tiring as crap but really works! Good luck!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 10:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I agree with Orionsgirl, definitely do it by yourself or you'll be out of rhythm. I took a zumba class one time and everyone was experienced and I was doing things a lot slower than everyone. I felt stupid. It is definitely fun tho and a good workout
    Dayciavu

Answer by Dayciavu at 5:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love love love zumba!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2011