I am in Essex County N J and a grandma with custody of a 2 yr old. I applied to Programs for Parents for childcare subsidy and I applied to the local YMCA for daycare and will be getting a scholarship for the Y awaiting the amount. I was told I am on the wait list for PFP and 2 days later I was notified accepted, my question is can I get help from both the school and PFP?

tigergal

Asked by tigergal at 6:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have copies of the applications you submitted? Read the fine print for info. And read any written acceptance notification you have. Other than that call your contact at each and ask. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• the best i could tell you is ask the person in charge of the program. if your able to receive both than use both. if you have to choose one or the other that would fine too, choose which one would benefit you the most. either way you have some kind of assistance.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011